Desktop Support Associate Baltimore Day Jobs Vacancy in Ascension System Office Baltimore
Ascension System Office Baltimore urgently required following position for Desktop Support Associate Baltimore Day. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Desktop Support Associate Baltimore Day Jobs Vacancy in Ascension System Office Baltimore Jobs Details:
Job ID: 240171 Desktop Support Associate/Baltimore,MD/FT/Day Baltimore, Maryland Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Desktop Support Associate
City, State: Baltimore,MD
Location: MDBAL 900 St Agnes Hosp
Department: Infrastructure Field Services
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Marketing StatementAscension Information Services is one of the nation’s largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
- Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
- Improve efficiency and care transitions
- Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
- Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
Provides entry level technical expertise in one or more information technology disciplines to support the organization's technical infrastructure.
- Assists in managing inventory including stocking levels and equipment returns to vendors for repair.
- Assists with warehouse functions to include asset tagging, inventory management, asset disposal, parts inventory and working with Asset Management team.
- Delivers equipment to ministry locations.
- Applies images and configures desktop class machines.
- Enters data into tracking system.
- Validates IT related assets.
HS or Equivalent
- High School or equivalent requiredAssociate's Degree preferred
- One year of relevant work experience is required.The ability to commute to and throughout user facilities is required.
How To ApplyApplicants may proceed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
Equal Employment OpportunityAscension Information Services is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Health - IS (AIS) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.Share: