Managing Partner Jobs Vacancy in Kravin Kitchen Charlotte
Kravin Kitchen Charlotte urgently required following position for Managing Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managing Partner Jobs Vacancy in Kravin Kitchen Charlotte Jobs Details:
Start-up food tech company seeking Managing Partner to disrupt the online food ordering and co-working space markets. Looking for a partner who can help the team raise investment capital and build leading platform. Compensation in equity with salary upon close of investment round. Company founded by investor and serial entrepreneur. This is an equity paid position.
- Want to control your own destiny?
- Are you environmentally conscious and looking for an opportunity to be a part of the solution?
- Do you believe in giving of yourself to those who are in great need?
- Do you value the triple bottom line – people, planet, profit?
- Are you driven, do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and are you committed to doing whatever it takes to launch a business? Are you a leader?
- Do you want to become a co-owner in a high growth market and help us become a global leader and a multi-million dollar company?!
If you answered YES to all the above questions, then you might be a perfect fit for our Charlotte NC based food-tech start-up company, Kravin Kitchen.
If you have confidence in your ability to execute a great plan, then join us on our exciting journey as we strive to launch the first version of our mobile app in fall 2018. We need someone who believes that this is the way companies should be built and will be ecstatic about receiving this opportunity. This position will be intimately involved with helping to raise start-up capital and managing the business operations daily. As a business partner and a trusted member of the leadership team, you’ll need to share an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to believe in the company dream!!
- Help shape the future of Kravin Kitchen
- Help get Kravin Kitchen funded by investors
- Network for Kravin Kitchen
- Strategize about online marketing and advertising, how to grow the company.
- Help define our go to market message, develop & execute our marketing plan.
- Use every skill you have acquired to promote the Kravin Kitchen business model
- Analyze the competition and recommend strategic moves for Kravin Kitchen
- Analyze, research, recommend, and implement processes and systems.
- Collaborate with the company founder in growing a strong, integrated, and sustainable organization.
Skills and Competencies:
- Clear and effective communicator able to articulate the benefits of our model and vision. Builds trust and confidence by utilizing effective collaboration and coordination skills and competencies.
- Technologically savvy and innovative.
- Models learning on the fly, experimenting, learning from failures, and sticking with what works
- Strong understanding of social media and a belief in the power of utilizing it.
- Relishes and thrives in an unstructured environment.
- The desire to be a part of a community.
- Knows how to set priorities and make things happen.
- Energized by taking risks
- Job and/or classroom experience of food service business operations, culinary arts, and/or general business.
- You will earn equity in the company
- An annual salary post-funding
- Cliff: 1-year cliff
- 3-year vesting
- Visa Sponsorship: Not available at this
- A casual and fun work environment
- A unique opportunity, unlike anything you have experienced before
- To maximize your equity position you should be in a position to either make a small investment Or have the ability to help raise funding
- Work from your own home as needed
Candidate must complete or be pursuing a culinary arts degree (Food Service Management, Food & Beverage Entrepreneurship, etc.) and/or a business degree (Business Studies, etc.) to be considered.
About Kravin Kitchen
Ready-to-Eat Meals on demand, specially prepared by local food chefs and delivered at your convenience.
Our service is designed to match food lovers seeking locally prepared personalized meals with their very own chef. Rather than maintaining a central database of food supply like Postmates or Door Dash, Kravin Kitchen focuses on the demand side. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that a percentage of our service fee on every transaction is donated to a local charity of your choice. Our App allows food lovers to submit their food requirement and budget, which is then broadcasted to all the local chefs using our mobile app. Our platform is easily scalable because we don't need staff to manually input information into a database. Kravin Kitchen can be seen as a complementary offering to Postmates, Home Chef, and Door Dash, at least for the people who regularly order food online. For people that are to busy to cook daily and eat out a lot, our service provides a viable alternative. Kravin Kitchen will offer shared kitchen spaces at hourly/monthly rental rates for local chefs. Our company is focused on our Charlotte NC launch and plans to roll out the service in other markets and expand rapidly. Our Mission To create a personalized and interactive marketplace that connects food lovers to individualized personal chefs of well-crafted meals which is consistent with our efforts to make a meaningful impact in the local communities we serve. To also challenge the creative limits of the Omni-channel experience by providing unparalleled autonomy and peace of mind for all stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Management: 1 year
- Food Service Management: 1 year
- Business Development: 1 year
- Start-Ups: 1 year
- Charlotte, NC