National Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Coty Inc New York
Coty Inc New York urgently required following position for National Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Coty Inc New York Jobs Details:
The National Account Manager for US Consumer Beauty owns the delivery of Net Revenue and P&L targets for a portfolio of Coty Consumer Beauty brands. Job functions include account management, business development and analysis, brand growth strategy definition for the account, online sales fundamentals execution, marketing program development and execution, P&L and budget management.
- Ownership and delivery of our targets with account for his/her brand portfolio
- Ownership of the day to day commercial relationship with customer for his/her brand portfolio
- Drive sell-in of new launches, and analyze business performance on an ongoing basis proposing recommendations to improve retail sales
- Define and execute brand growth strategies for account, contributing to our annual joint business plan.
- Act as the key point of contact with the account, managing and addressing daily requests, working closely with internal cross-functional teams.
- Define and manage trade & media spend budget as well as account P&L in partnership with Finance (traffic/conversion/basket/repeat/profit)
- Assess performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives, providing recommendations to maximize A&P efficiency based on ROI learning
- Execution of Perfect Store On-line at, working closely with local eCom Trade Marketing for on-line sales fundamentals (`CARS`) optimization, fit-for-use e-retail content, and media activation
- Ensure the flawless operations with the customer for his/her brand portfolio, including forecasting accuracy and flawless supply meeting customer requirements (working with supply chain).
- Bachelor degree; advanced degree a plus
- 4 to + years of retail, CPG or account management experience, with 2-3 years of e-commerce experience.
- Affinity with Beauty. Prior beauty category experience is a plus, but not a pre-requisite.
Special skills required:
- Ability to consistently achieve positive results externally
- Good knowledge of retail.com business model with ability to apply this knowledge to win
- Strong analytical skills to distill actionable insights from data
- Ability to listen to understand, and to translate brand strategies to enroll the customer
- Good negotiating skills with the ability to influence up one level in the Coty CB NA E-commerce team
- Ability to effectively resolve competing priorities for team and customer, or for the team and other functions
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, complex matrix and changing environment
- Flexibility to travel as required – est. 20% of time
CAREER DEVELOPMENT (Potential advancement/cross training roles from this Position)
- US CB Sales Leader
- E-commerce Trade Marketing
- Business Development manager for Direct-to-Consumer