Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Atcs Herndon
Atcs Herndon urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Atcs Herndon Jobs Details:
ATCS is an expanding engineering firm in diversified markets with a focus on transportation planning & traffic engineering, design, construction management, water resources, environmental services, water & wastewater, emergency management and surveying services. Serving our clients, valuing and supporting our employees, and actively participating in our communities, are key to the continual development and growth of ATCS. We are passionate about the work we do and making our communities a better place. Our success depends on hiring, developing and retaining the best candidates with right skill sets.
The administrative position involves coordination for our Herndon Office. The candidate will coordinate and make arrangements for conferences, meetings and events. Format and edit letters, reports, and all other correspondence from draft stage to client-ready work. Follow an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
Develop and edit business documents from information provided with minimal guidance. Identify and develop relationships with key internal and external client contacts. Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other relevant software and is able to navigate the Internet.
- BS degree
- Proficiency with MS Office
- 1+ years of experience supporting Management level
- Ability to handle confidential documents and information with discretion and in a professional manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills
- Experience with proposal writing
- Self-starter with strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills. Ability to prioritize. Good time management skills and proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining consistent work flow and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to quickly absorb new information and build on newly-acquired skills
2553 Dulles View Drive | Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.