Video Tele Conference Vtc Integrator Jobs Vacancy in Futron Incorporated Arlington
Futron Incorporated Arlington urgently required following position for Video Tele Conference Vtc Integrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Video Tele Conference Vtc Integrator Jobs Vacancy in Futron Incorporated Arlington Jobs Details:
Pentagon, Arlington VA
- Responsible for the tear-down, installation, setup, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Tandberg/Polycom systems for videoconference/multi-point meetings in unclassified or classified VTC environments.
- Manage and operate Cisco and Polycom MCUs, Cisco VCS Controllers, Expressways, and Gatekeepers. Work directly with customers to assist in conference setup and equipment use in a professional manner, (customer service skills key).
- Answer and respond to phone calls for VTC support/assistance. Responsible for the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of crypto equipment (KG-194 and KIV-7) to include the management and control of the classified COMSEC materials.
- Perform daily testing and preventive maintenance on VTC systems.
- Provide technical and operational guidance and direction to customers in establishing and operating video teleconferencing systems.
- Carry out user pre-conference testing and setup for videoconferences and/or meetings as required.
- Respond to and resolve Remedy service tickets in a timely manner making concise and clear written statements to the work performed.
- Work with vendors to coordinate troubleshooting of VTC systems.
- Provide technical and operational guidance and direction to the Department of Defense (DoD) customers in establishing and operating video teleconferencing systems. Maintain VTC support requirements as needed (assisting end users experiencing difficulty with VTC setup or operations).
- Provide VTC training to customers as requested on how to operate their VTC systems.
Must be detail oriented and organized with excellent communication skills. Ability to work with customers gathering VTC requirements for VTC installations and use pre-established templates to develop bill of materials. Provide written and verbal reports to leadership on VTC issues or concerns in a clear and concise manner. Strong documentation and time-management skills are a plus. Ability to work in a stressful environment and be self motivated.Experience:
A minimum requirement of 3 years experience of specialized training and practice in VTC system (Polycom, Tandberg/Cisco) operations is preferred. Current and continuous experience in the field of telecommunications and operations in large-scale voice, video teleconferencing, secure switching, transmission, and data networks is essential. Familiarity in the testing of equipment, devices, components, systems and methodologies for the DoD, including evaluation of test data is helpful. A demonstrated knowledge and skill to perform complex repair work on specialized; telecommunications equipment and its ancillary components. A demonstrated knowledge of and experience with DoD structure, doctrine, technical standards, specifications, and security requirements. Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and PowerPoint).Educational Requirements:
An A+, Network+, or Security+ certification and Secret level clearance is highly recommended.
A minimum of an Associate's degree or equivalent is preferred.Benefits
- An entrepreneurial environment
- Broad impact on business growth and development
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Training reimbursement opportunities
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Personal Leave, sick days and holiday pay
Futron Incorporated is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, AA/M/F/D/V