Job Opening For Technical Project Manager Only Local Must Jobs Vacancy in Krea Technology Llc Phoenix
- Job Opening For Technical Project Manager Only Local Must
- Krea Technology Llc
- Phoenix AZ
- 17 Oct, 2017 30+ days ago
Krea Technology Llc Phoenix urgently required following position for Job Opening For Technical Project Manager Only Local Must. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Job Opening For Technical Project Manager Only Local Must Jobs Vacancy in Krea Technology Llc Phoenix Jobs Details:
NO H1b and OPT EAD and H4 EAD -only visa independent only
Need only local to Phoenix, AZ
Title: Sr. Technical Project Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6 Months
- Responsible for the research, coordination and management of assigned projects for a specific business. Scope of projects may include (but is not limited to) simplifying processes, improving efficiencies, and addressing issues arising from changing business needs, compliance issues, installation or coordination of emerging technologies, new systems and applications etc.
- Acts as primary point of contact, information hub, and escalation point for small to medium projects within an assigned function for all stakeholders including all functional departments, Clients, and Third Party Suppliers. Cost/financial impact generally under $5MM.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establishes and conducts meetings to communicate expectations, project roles, status updates, track open issues, and work with all groups and clients to resolve issues as required.
- Scopes project and develops Implementation Project Plan and Change Control process for distribution to project participants.
- Gathers and reports project costing, identifies risks and develops risk mitigation plans. Develops measurable project goals and objectives and monitors progress toward achievement.
- Drives implementation consistency and quality through execution of project management best practices. Responsible for the project until deliverables are completed.
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path items while ensuring project quality and utilizing and following appropriate methodologies.
- Develops detailed project plans including documentation, testing and executing protocol, tasks, budgets, and timelines.
- Leads project post mortems and communicates lessons learned in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Recommends policies and procedures that are consistent with overall company policies and operating objectives.
- Assist in managing function's efforts to meet compliance requirements.
- Advises on milestones as needed for reporting to appropriate management levels and communicates budget and status milestones as defined for the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree- Required
- Master’s/Advanced Degree- Preferred
- Required License(s) or Certifications- Preferred in PMP
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Recognizes project issues and concerns requiring resolution in a timely and professional manner and addresses them with management and appropriate staff members.
- Prepares documentation defining policies to be established with management’s approval, providing supporting documentation and specifications as needed.
- Schedules and conduct status meetings with involved staff and management, to ensure timely completion of project tasks and addressing and resolving problems that could prevent timely completion of the project.
- Prepares, provides and communicates progress reports on project status for staff and management review.
- Represents function as a team member on project teams lead by other departments and divisions.
- Provides support to project team by attending project meetings, responding to assigned tasks when due and providing management with regular updates on the project’s progress.
- Provide expertise in controls design and assessment.
Provides subject matter expertise in the area of risk and controls
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $60.00 /hour