Director Front Office Jobs Vacancy in Sheraton Tysons Hotel Tysons Corner
Sheraton Tysons Hotel Tysons Corner urgently required following position for Director Front Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Front Office Jobs Vacancy in Sheraton Tysons Hotel Tysons Corner Jobs Details:
About the Sheraton Tysons Hotel
Adjacent to the Spring Hill Road Metrorail Silver Line Stop, Sheraton Tysons Hotel grants you seamless access to all the things to do in Tysons Corner and Washington, D.C. The Sheraton Tysons Hotel has established itself as the Tysons area’s hotel meeting destination.
Thrive in a newly energized urban and residential setting with thoughtful service for our guests as they enrich their stay with a local experience at the legendary Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, famous wineries and a variety of parks, attractions, and entertainment.
Please! Come join our expert team as we help our guests plan the perfect meeting or family gathering.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. Implement company and franchise programs and manage the operations of the Front Office (Front Desk, PBX, Bell Stand, Concierge, Transportation, and Valet) to ensure compliance with LSOPs and SOPs and to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are provided to the hotel customers.
3. Prepare forecasts and reports and assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of the budget to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality customer service.
4. Resolve customer complaints; anticipate potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality.
5. Ensure Guest Satisfaction scores meet the expectations of the brand; including scores related to staff, check-in and intent to recommend.
6. Interact with the sales staff to discuss and implement sales strategies to continually improve occupancy levels and revenues.
7. Monitor and maintain the Front Office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Ability to handle cash and credit transactions. Must possess thorough knowledge of all guest services department operations, and individual job requirements. Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills required. Computer literacy and financial management a must. Ability to resolve guest, supervisor and employee conflicts. Able to manage effectively multiple tasks at all times.