Data Entry Jobs Vacancy in Centro Amistad Inc San Fernando
Centro Amistad Inc San Fernando urgently required following position for Data Entry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Jobs Vacancy in Centro Amistad Inc San Fernando Jobs Details:
The IS Data Entry is responsible for agency’s medical billing/claiming & maintaining the clients financial EHR & DMH database and administrative office duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Responsible for inputting, maintaining, documenting, filing and organizing DMH and required agency data.
- Responsible for processing new cases, input data into client databases, tracking, keeping accurate records (transfer of EBP, funding programs, SFPR, diagnosis info).
- Review, organize & maintain client financial forms/releases (printing client episode screens, Medi-Cal print outs & benefits eligibility checks).
- Responsible for processing, monitoring & reconciling claims.
- Process insurance claims and submit to insurance companies (CMS 1500 forms).
- AA degree or higher level of education and/or experience in human services or related field for a minimum of 2 years preferred.
- Data entry experience required.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have a reliable vehicle a California Driver’s License and vehicle’s insurance.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Crystal Reports and Internet.
- DMH data entry system experience preferred.
**Full job description may be provided during pre-interview upon request**
Job Type: Full-time