Account Executive Wholesale Medical Cannabis Jobs Vacancy in Ataraxia Albion
Ataraxia Albion urgently required following position for Account Executive Wholesale Medical Cannabis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Wholesale Medical Cannabis Jobs Vacancy in Ataraxia Albion Jobs Details:
Ataraxia is seeking an Account Executive for Illinois.
We are seeking a successful salesperson with a proven track record of B2B sales, to join our wholesale sales team. The primary charge of this position is ensuring sales performance of our flagship brand. Activities include cultivating new and existing relationships, completing sales, tracking sales performance over time, gathering feedback, and providing budtender training. The Account Executive is the first point of contact for client engagement and therefore the customer service at this level must be exemplary; this person must represent the brand in a positive and professional light at all times. The Account Executive will conduct trainings for all customers as well as facilitate new events for our brand to participate in.
This position requires someone who is laser focused and highly motivated to become a part of an exclusive team of pioneers in the Illinois medical cannabis industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exceed assigned revenue quota on a weekly basis
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory to meet or exceed monthly revenue targets
- Build upon our existing base of customer relationships and industry expertise
- Close new business and increase revenue from existing clients
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit or call on customers and potential business development opportunities
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new services, marketing strategies and merchandising techniques
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintain expert industry knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Participate in evening and weekend promotions and assist with special events as needed
- Complete daily account visit reports, monthly expense reports and other surveys and reports as required.
- Travel within your designated territory (must have car, insurance, and willing to travel often)
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
Qualifications and Skills
What makes you a great fit for the role?
- You are passionate about sales and have the drive to exceed revenue targets
- You maintain a rigorous work pace with the ability to work on multiple projects in a demanding environment
- You have 2-5 years of successful B2B sales experience
- You use a consultative, solution based sales methodology and have documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- You are a skilled negotiator and closer
- You display passion for & responsibility to the customer
- You exhibit excellent judgment and possesses relentlessly high standards
- You have a solid understanding of web based advertising and Social Media Networks
- You must have advanced level computer skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets as well as Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Must have industry knowledge
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- You are able to pass and extensive background check that will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended
- You are over 21 years of age
We offer a competitive compensation package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by Ataraxia to fluctuate with business needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years