Senior Logistics Manager Jobs Vacancy in Usfalcon Tinker AFB
Usfalcon Tinker AFB urgently required following position for Senior Logistics Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Logistics Manager Jobs Vacancy in Usfalcon Tinker AFB Jobs Details:
USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Senior Logistics Manager to work out of Tinker AFB, OK.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain a Final Secret Security Clearance.
- CONUS travel may be required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Perform analysis, research, planning, and logistics support efforts integrating separate functions of supply, maintenance, procurement, and quality assurance required for lifecycle support of various engine program(s)
- Analyze and evaluate program initiatives to improve reliability/maintainability/availability/affordability
- Analyze planning and programming documents to determine the nature and scope of acquisition efforts
- Assess modernization improvements through technology insertion and/or hardware incorporation
- Have, or be able to obtain, a security clearance and CAC to access various systems (i.e., Comprehensive Engine Management System (CEMS), D035, LIMS-EV, JDRS, Technical Data, 5M, FEDMALL, etc.)
- Complement existing Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) by performing various logistics/program management duties, such as research, planning, and logistics support tasks including functions of supply, maintenance, procurement, and quality assurance
- Define scope, interface requirements, policy issues, and performance criteria
- Develop implementation Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) plans and milestones as directed by policy and guidance to provide the best product for the user, ensuring the most effective and economical means of support are considered and planned for during all stages of a weapon system’s life cycle
- Assess logistics impact of acquisition programs, identifying overall logistics tasks to be performed
- Establish milestones and monitor assigned projects to ensure schedules are met, deficiencies are identified, and required adjustments are made
- Evaluate alternatives from the standpoint of life cycle cost and other trade-off parameters to ensure optimal use of resources without degrading operational readiness
- Participate in contract team reviews to ensure customer and system requirements are addressed/met
- Coordinate actions of other logistics team members who monitor contract performance and resolve problems through interaction with the team and the contracting officer
- Advise leadership of deviations in expected cost, schedule, or performance criteria and outline recommendations for resolution
- Complete comprehensive logistics / supply supportability assessment and identify impact(s) to the program
- Identify specific parts experiencing current or potential obsolescence and diminishing manufacturer issues; research and identify alternative methods for overcoming these obstacles
- Identify and communicate short- and long-term logistic requirements and/or shortfalls which may/will have far-reaching consequences to the program
- Perform market research to identify potential suppliers (manufacturers and/or repair contractors)
- Develop courses of action to address supportability, including research and development, emerging technologies, testing, procurement strategy, supply support, personnel, and training
- Review programming documents and assesses the impact of external actions and conflicting priorities to determine their impact on the development, production, and integrated logistics support
- Exercise technical leadership to obtain agreement on required actions, schedules, and the resolution of conflicting points of view concerning program or policy matters
- Participate in discussion of new requirements, resolution of problems, and coordination of work between involved agencies
- Prepare, or assist in preparation of, briefings and presentations
- Participate in periodic meetings and provide responses to tasks as required
- Additional duties as assigned.