Trademark Paralegal Jobs Vacancy in Invista Wilmington
Invista Wilmington urgently required following position for Trademark Paralegal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trademark Paralegal Jobs Vacancy in Invista Wilmington Jobs Details:
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
INVISTA, owner of the STAINMASTER®, LYCRA®, COOLMAX® and CORDURA® brands, is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ more than 120,000 people worldwide, with about 70,000 of those in the United States.
INVISTA is currently seeking a Trademark Paralegal to join its Apparel team located in Wilmington, Delaware.
The successful candidate will operate with a sense of urgency and possess the ability to work under tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and accountability. This position is fulfilling to a candidate who thinks economically, critically, and strategically .
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Manage various aspects of a specific business group’s global trademark portfolio including docketing, filing of applications, formal documentation preparation and prosecution, and providing support for trademark enforcement.
- Complete all formal documents and forms with accuracy.
- Assist with due diligence pertaining to trademark matters (status, chain of title, third party and/or competitor trademark portfolio reports, searches, watches, etc.).
- Assist in preparing analytical data charts and presentations related to trademark matters utilizing internet based program tools.
- Draft communications to outside counsel, including foreign agents, as well as internal communications to business leaders and attorneys related to trademark matters.
- Provide backup for all trademark support positions as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years Trademark Law experience (both domestic and foreign)
- Associates Degree in Paralegal or Legal Assistant Studies OR graduate certificate from an ABA approved paralegal education program
- Marketing claims and claim reviews experience
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.