Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ppg Industries Milford
Ppg Industries Milford urgently required following position for Executive Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ppg Industries Milford Jobs Details:
- Scheduling meetings, events, and trips for VP, customers, and other internal groups.
- Coordinating various and complex travel itineraries (domestic and international).
- Collecting and compiling data to produce weekly and monthly reports.
- Developing internal and external presentations.
- Composing and reviewing communications and memos.
- Compiling financial documents and reports.
- Handling and/or redirecting customer calls as appropriate.
- Coordinating details of various business units’ programs.
- Preparing expense reports and reconciling statements.
- Maintaining general and personnel files.
- Managing independent special projects.
- Attending to other administrative duties as needed.
- Ability to act independently with little or no supervision.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands.
- Desire to ensure tasks are completed on or ahead of time.
- Attention to detail in organizing, scheduling, and presenting information.
- Experience providing administrative support.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work collaboratively and build relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
PPG offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You may request a copy of PPG’s affirmative action plan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity please see attached links: