Aesthetic Patient Care Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Vesta Healthcare Liaisons Llc San Jose
Vesta Healthcare Liaisons Llc San Jose urgently required following position for Aesthetic Patient Care Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aesthetic Patient Care Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Vesta Healthcare Liaisons Llc San Jose Jobs Details:
The Aesthetic Patient Coordinator will assist patients throughout the entire aesthetic experience including consulting with potential patients, reviewing concerns, obtaining payment for procedures, scheduling all associated appointments, coordinating provider communications and establishing an ongoing relationship with Azul International MedSpa’s patients
Provide customer service to all Azul International MedSpa patients. At the front desk, associates will register and confirm patient demographics in the Electronic Medical Records System, provide the patients with the appropriate consent form, and collect appropriate payment. Associates will also assist patients with appointment scheduling, appointment reminder calls, information requests, and provide resource materials. Associates will also insure that the treatment room is stocked with appropriate supplies and assist the provider with treatment as needed. Work flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Register patients for appointments by giving appropriate registration form, consent form, and open medical encounter.
- Confirm and update patient demographics in medical information system.
- Calculate charges, collect patient payments, and balance monies with daily receipts per clinic protocol.
- Assist patients with appointment scheduling, information requests and provide resource materials.
- Demonstrate commitment to, and understanding of, Azul International MedSpa’s Customer Service Model, by modeling customer service excellence in all internal and external relationships and in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- Reach out to salon clients to ensure high aesthetic conversion rates
- Answer phone calls with a quick response time
- Establish strong relationships and communication with patients
- Organize provider’s schedule
- Actively assist patients throughout the process from the time they enter the practice to consultation, photography, decision making, follow up and obtaining reviews
- Suggest follow up procedures and products to maximize patients results and experience
- Keep office clean and maintain monthly inventory
- Scan, upload and shred documents
- Anticipate practice needs and be flexible to adjust to practice growth needs
- Work with the team to meet quarterly and yearly goals
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the features and benefits for all services and products offered.
- Maintain complete knowledge of clinical techniques, services and packages.
- Provide patient consultations according to pre-defined scripts and procedures.
- Ensure that the patient completes the appropriate consent forms and is provided with the appropriate post care instructions.
- Perform clerical tasks, to include, but not limited to maintain workstation materials and supplies, mailings, and other clerical services.
- Take appropriate before and after pictures of all patients who receive treatment.
- Complete appropriate reporting requirements.
- Work flexible schedule and overtime, as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
Required education, experience, training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three months medical office experience or similarly related experience in a customer service setting.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Outlook
Preferred education, experience, training
- One year medical office experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Medical practice management program
- Access to reliable transportation.
Critical Success Factors in this role include:
- Ability to follow directions
- Maintaining confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Excellent customer service and client services philosophy in all interactions
- Appreciation and respect for working with and serving a diverse population
- Reading and writing in order to review records for accuracy.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Internet.
Job Type: Part-time
- In the medical field: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- San Jose, CA