Engineering Internship Jobs Vacancy in Activision Novato
Activision Novato urgently required following position for Engineering Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Internship Jobs Vacancy in Activision Novato Jobs Details:
Toys for Bob
is looking for talented software engineers to join our team for the summer at our studio in Novato, CA. This person will develop internal applications that aid the company and our players. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and grow, and a passion for software engineering. We are looking for someone to join our talented team as we continue to develop the best gameplay experiences in the industry.
What would you be doing?
- Develop, modify, and debug gameplay and related engine C/C++ code
- Develop, modify, and debug gameplay code in a scripting language
- Deploy and test software on PC and 360/PS3/Xbox One/PS4 console platforms
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
- Collaborate with other internal departments (art, design, audio, animation, QA, etc.)
- Participate in the design and code review process
- Majoring in computer science, mathematics, game programming or a related field a plus
- Passionate about programming
- Experience in developing games for personal or class projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in gaming and how to build games
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills
- C/C++ experience
- Strong in 3D mathematics
- Strong aptitude in math and analytical thinking
Toys for Bob is a band of inventors, makers, and magicians who have been developing whimsical AAA console games for over 25 years. We play in a former military hangar that’s been converted into a colorful, tiki-themed, dog-friendly paradise just 20 minutes north of the San Francisco Golden Gate bridge. Best known for inventing the “Toys to Life” genre with Skylanders, we are a team of out-of-the-box thinkers who are driven to create memorable new experiences that inspire joy through levity and play. If you love games, are great at what you do, and don’t take yourself too seriously, we’d love for you to be part of the family!