Junior Planner Supply Chain Jobs Vacancy in Alpine Electronics McAllen
Alpine Electronics McAllen urgently required following position for Junior Planner Supply Chain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Planner Supply Chain Jobs Vacancy in Alpine Electronics McAllen Jobs Details:
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. is the
industry-leading manufacturer of high performance mobile
electronics, founded in 1978. Alpine is the only
manufacturer specializing in mobile multimedia, an
integrated system approach incorporating digital
entertainment, security and navigation products for your
mobile entertainment. As a consolidated subsidiary of
Alps Electric Co., Ltd., one of the world's premier
manufacturers of electronic components for computer,
communications and car electronic equipment, Alpine is
the specialized supplier of quality mobile electronics
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc is seeking an
experienced Junior Supply Chain Planner to join our team
in the McAllen, TX office. The Junior Supply Chain
Planner will assist in planning and analyzing inventory
levels based on customer requirements while
communicating with all departments involved to ensure
customer demand is met at minimum excess costs.
This position will work under the close direction of
planners and management to assist in the following job
- Plan optimum inventory level based on customer
- Issue orders (PO and OF) to offshore (Mexico or
- Issue PO and check each PO delivery due date and
timely delivery of goods to cover all customer
- Analyze inventory levels and customer requirements
with minimal to no excess premium costs.
- Communicate with OEM Customer to verify their
- Prepare reports for Supply Chain Supervisor or
- Maintain continuous communication with Sales Group
communicated and met.
- Request/maintain adequate material set ups in a
system to process accurate planning for customer
- Provide short term planning support for OEM business
- Maintain good communication with Sales
met in timely manner.
- Communicate with Logistics to give priority to any
- Perform special projects as needed, i.e. KAIZEN
warehouse and minimize cost of irregular workload.
- Ensure punctual attendance per defined work schedule
reporting, break periods, and overtime if
- Other duties as assigned.
An Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of
education and general work experience.
0-1 years of general work experience. Possess a moderate
understanding of the supply chain process.
The selected candidate should have:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong work ethics.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both
- Strong organization skills with the ability to
- Should be a self-motivated team player who
- General knowledge of the automotive industry and
Alpine offers competitive salaries with a great work
environment. Our comprehensive employee benefits package
- PPO Health Benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Opportunity for Annual Bonuses
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
Alpine values its members as individuals, and is
committed to forming an energetic and attractive company
where the quality of work is enhanced.
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Alpine to
consider all job applications on the basis of merit
without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, marital
status, veteran status, disability, medical condition,
sexual orientation, or any other protected