Backoffice Interface Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bcd Travel
Bcd Travel urgently required following position for Backoffice Interface Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Backoffice Interface Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bcd Travel Jobs Details:
To work with the accounts to reduce the number of interface errors. Provide, create and, maintain BCD Travel back office reports, data, and processes.
- Identify and correct booking and ticketing errors within QC Edits or re-invoicing the PNR to ensure all tickets are in the back-office accurately.
- Responsible to follow queue procedures to notify accounts of errors.
- Review account errors to spot error trends on accounts.
- Review errors with the supervisor / other staff to spot potential GDS issues
- Utilizes MAX, Agresso, Monarch and various other software applications to develop and modify company reports and processes.
- Processes month end data corrections reports and make the correction updates to MAX data.
- Maintains and updates report logs
- Adheres to proper human resources and company processes and policies.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Demonstrated the ability to work directly with senior leadership and marketing management in developing communication strategies, plans, and presentations
- Experience working with teams in matrixed environments
- A minimum of 1 years of experience within communication/PR in an
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role