Dynamics Nav Navision Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Progile Tech Inc Philadelphia
Progile Tech Inc Philadelphia urgently required following position for Dynamics Nav Navision Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dynamics Nav Navision Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Progile Tech Inc Philadelphia Jobs Details:
- Proven full cycles leading NAV deployments through the general methodology of business requirements gathering, designing solutions, configuration, training, testing, and post go live support.
- Serve as the primary client contact on all matters pertaining to the details of the implementation.
- Ability to consult on NAV in at least one functional area (finance, trade, manufacturing, warehouse management, etc.
- Provide clients and management with weekly reporting of project status.
- Create and maintain project plan.
- Schedule and manage resources through Design, DB setup, Development, Testing, Training, User Acceptance, Data conversion, and Go Live tasks (to budget).
- Work with the client to identify and address risks that arise during the implementation.
- Coordinate and obtain sign-off of write-ups of out of scope Work.
- Provide project administration in compliance with Microsoft best practice policy.
- Obtain client sign off for acceptance of delivered database.
- Experience with supply chain and ERP implementations in the past.
- System implementation experience like, SAP or Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV is a must. Preferably Dynamics NAV OR Dynamics AX.
- Experience with bio-tech (GMP – good manufacturing practice) would be great.
- Good Knowledge with NAV Manufacturing.
- Subject matter expertise in testing and coordination would be great.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good Experience in the area of budget management.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors at the same time.
Job Type: Contract
- ERP implementation: 1 year
- Dynamics AX: 3 years
- Dynamics NAV: 5 years