Director Regional Head Americas Anti Fraud Bribery Corruption Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank New York
- Director Regional Head Americas Anti Fraud Bribery Corruption
- Deutsche Bank
- New York NY
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank New York urgently required following position for Director Regional Head Americas Anti Fraud Bribery Corruption. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Regional Head Americas Anti Fraud Bribery Corruption Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank New York Jobs Details:
Regional Head Americas, Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption
Corporate Title: Director
Location: New York
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
The Anti-Fraud & Investigations and Anti-Bribery & Corruption programs merged in 2016 to create the Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption program with strategy driven at the global level and implementation completed in each region. The regional fraud and ABC teams were combined in general, but delineated between AFBC Investigations and AFBC Advisory.
This role is for the Regional Head, Director, of AFBC which handles ABC policy administration and escalations, in addition to a new responsibility of advising on certain fraud policies. This role also manages the regional investigations teams which cover fraud and bribery/corruption investigations initiated in the Americas region.
The AFBC Advisory function is responsible for policy advisory and escalations for regional AFBC matters. Most policies pertain to anti-bribery/corruption (ABC) with focus on Gifts and Entertainment, Donations/Memberships/Sponsorships, client transaction advisory, Business Development Consultants and other third party risk. The regional advisory team will also provide guidance on two fraud policies owned by AFBC, the Anti-Fraud Policy and Mandatory Time Away, as needed.
This role will also provide oversight of the regional AFBC Investigations team, along with the Deputy AFBC Regional Head Americas, based in New York.
This role will also interface with senior leadership and managers/counterparts in regional businesses, Compliance, Legal and back-office functions in support of AFBC Program initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Directly manage a New York and Jacksonville based team responsible for Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption (AFBC) program in the Americas region
- Responsible for overseeing three teams, including regional investigations, Gifts and Entertainment, and Fraud/ABC advisory
- Manage a NY-based team of advisory experts, with primary focus on bribery/corruption policy administration and advisory work
- Manage a NY-based team of investigative experts in fraud and bribery
- Manage a Jacksonville based team responsible for Gifts and Entertainment Level 1 review and approval
- Direct line to the Americas AFC Regional Head, MD, AFC Americas and matrix reporting to the Global Head, MD, AFBC
- Assist and support the Americas Regional Head and the Global Head of Anti-Fraud Bribery& Corruption with developing a robust AFBC advisory program for the Americas region which includes an investigations function and gifts and entertainment team
- Assist and support the Global Head of AFBC with the strategic direction and regional implementation of the ABC and Fraud advisory program
- Primary focus on Anti-Bribery, Fraud and Corruption program development in the region; Act as a senior subject matter expert on fraud, bribery and corruption issues within the Americas region
- Interface with the business and key stakeholders in the region on AFBC topics and escalations
- Additional focus on providing advisory for certain Anti-Fraud Policies, in particular the Mandatory Time Away policy
- Partner with AFBC regional advisory head peers (UKI, EMEA, APAC, and Germany) to drive key program projects within region, and ensure consistent program implementation in each region
- Manage implementation and enhancement of AFBC Global and Regional Program initiatives, including Policy and process implementation in the Americas
- Ensure consistency in advisory and application of policies, procedures and controls within the region
- Directly manage a team of advisory professionals in NY, with majority focus on ABC related matters
- Manage enhancements to ABC-related processes, including know-your intermediary, client due diligence, enhanced due diligence and transaction reviews within the region
- Review and oversee ABC matters within the Americas region, working with the Global Head of ABC, other Regional AFBC advisory Head’s, Regional Financial Crime, and Compliance staff to implement and update ABC processes
- Manage a team of G&E Level 1 approvers based in Jacksonville; provide guidance and decisioning of G&E escalations to the regional team
- Act as the Regional ABC Coordinator for allegations and suspicions of internal and external bribery and corruption
- Manage a team of seasoned investigators in fraud and anti-bribery
- Support and advise the business (across all divisions in regions) in its management of fraud, bribery and corruption risk within the region
- Support and advise the business (across all divisions in regions) in its management of Mandatory Time Away policy as queries arise
- Act as a recognized point of regional escalation and contact for operational AFBC policy matters within the region, including escalation of specific AFBC issues and risks to the Global Head ABC and the Regional Head of AFC, Americas (where necessary)
- Primary regional subject matter expert on AFBC internal/external audits and relevant communications with regulators, and government/law enforcement bodies on AFBC issues and MTA questions
- Attend management meetings hosted by the Global AFBC Head as required (weekly ABC meetings) and the Americas AFC Head
- Address all AFBC advisory findings issued by regulators or internal audit for the region to ensure full remediation and timely closure
- Track and implement emerging US-focused ABC and Fraud legislation and regulation. As appropriate, in partnership with the business and Regional AFC, develop and implement new policies, procedures and controls in order to address new legislative or regulatory requirements
- Develop AFBC training to the business as requested and required within the region
- Responsible for developing and ensuring regional MIS reporting to reflect advancement of Program objectives (as appropriate), escalations to regional AFBC Advisory, operational actions undertaken by AFBC Advisory (approvals, review, etc)
- Provide monthly/quarterly/annual updates for inclusion within appropriate management reports
- AFBC Global Leadership team
- Regional Leadership team, Americas AFC
- Regional Financial Crime and/or Compliance Committees
- Relevant business committees (as required)
- Experience managing Anti-Bribery Corruption Program required; and experience involving a Fraud management program or investigations
- MBA or Law Degree preferred
- Previous relevant professional experience
- Mature professional who has experience engaging senior business managers and Board level executives
- Solid understanding of international banking, finance and products
- Excellent communication skills, strong presenter, ability to succinctly communicate in writing and verbally
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify Program gaps and implement solutions
- Self-starter and action oriented
- English fluent speaker; Spanish a plus
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.