Assistant Branch Manager Float Peninsula Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Redwood City
Provident Credit Union Redwood City urgently required following position for Assistant Branch Manager Float Peninsula. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Branch Manager Float Peninsula Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Redwood City Jobs Details:
Are you ready to take the next step in your banking career? Do you like being on the go and meeting new people? We invite you to join our talented team of branch operations and service leaders located in the Peninsula area. Due to an upcoming branch opening we need a talented ABM to join us as soon as possible.
What is an Assistant Branch Manager (ABM)?
We’re glad you asked! ABMs are full-time managers (receiving our generous and full benefits package) and our Peninsula ABM will initially spend time across all of our branches in the Peninsula area. They will have the opportunity to be introduced to the many locations and communities Provident serves within that region. They travel to branches to pitch in and lead where and when needed. They may be called upon to handle cash, interact with members (we have members, not customers because we are a credit union, not a bank!), manage operations or coach and share their sales and service knowledge with staff. It could all be in a day’s work.
This position is the first step in your management career with Provident and the experience you gain across our various branches, managers and team will set you up for success. It is also an ideal way to take us for a test drive and determine a branch fit for you as your ongoing branch. If you welcome the opportunity to be in a different place every few days, weeks or months (at least during your initial time period with us), Provident could be the perfect fit for you as you progress in your banking career!
Provident has a total of 17 Bay Area branches from San Francisco to San Jose and points in between on the Peninsula where you may spend time in your initial weeks or months with us (Daly City, MillBrae, Redwood Shores, San Mateo, Belmont, Golden Gate, Financial District). Of course we will do our best to match our needs with where you reside whenever we can. We’ll talk to you more about how it would work when we meet!
To be successful you will:
- Have a laser-like focus on sales, service and revenue goals
- Excel at finding new ways to bring in deposits and loans
- Be a hands-on manager that knows how to keep branch operations running smoothly
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and sales and service skills with your team
- Know when things don’t look right and how to minimize branch risk exposure
- Know the rules and ensure compliance with regulations and policies
- Motivate and help build an energized, successful branch team
- College degree or equivalent financial services experience
- At least one year of management and/or supervisory experience
- Notary license or the ability to obtain a Notary license within 90 days of hire date
- Ability to travel to any of the 17 Bay Area branches
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Incentive plan
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Provident membership
- Rate discount on home and auto loans
- In-house training
- And much more!
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace in 2017. Check us out on Glassdoor