Floating Teller Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Eagle Federal Credit Union
Eagle Federal Credit Union urgently required following position for Floating Teller Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Floating Teller Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Eagle Federal Credit Union Jobs Details:
The primary purpose of this position is to help the Credit Union achieve its service mission, "To improve the financial well-being of each member and the communities we serve, through trusted relationships," by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members. To “float” between branches and provide assistance and coverage as needed in the Teller and/or Receptionist areas.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Receive and process member financial transactions with accuracy in an efficient manner.
- Respond to member inquiries and direct members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Cross-sell Credit Union products and services by identifying member needs.
- Answer phone and direct callers to the appropriate person.
- Assist members with titles, address changes, direct deposit slips, online banking setup, ATM/Debit Cards, and Notary duties.
- Follow regulations and Credit Union policies pertaining to security and other procedures.
- Contribute to the success of the organization by working successfully as a team player.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
One month to one year of similar or related experience including customer service and/or considerable experience handling large amounts of cash.
High School diploma or GED. Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Proficient in Windows environment and Microsoft productivity software.
Two positions available. Hours/days required:
- Monday - Friday, 10:45 am - 5:45 pm;
- Every Saturday, 8:45 am - 4:15 pm with a day off during the week
These positions will rotate between branches and provide coverage in the Teller and/or Receptionist areas. Pay differential included for travel.