Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Fine Men Salons Redmond
Fine Men Salons Redmond urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Fine Men Salons Redmond Jobs Details:
We are hiring a part time Director of First Impressions.
Have More than a Job, Have a Successful Career.
18/8 Fine Men's Salons are a trusted place for men to have a professional grooming experience. Our stylists are specialists trained and experienced in the art of men's haircuts/styling, hair care and grooming. We provide a truly authentic and innovative experience. A nurturing and almost nostalgic lost art, revived and tailored for today's man's needs -- attended to, energized and refined. We transform our 18/8 Man to look better and feel better, therefore allowing him to exceed his potential with re-energized confidence and pride.
Position Description: Our Director of First Impressions (DOFI) plays a major role for success in our exclusively upscale men's salon. They supply the optimism, intelligence, style, spirit and comfort that 18/8 Fine Men's Salons are known to have. Your mission will be to create an environment where Men can be at their Best. You will be Director of First Impressions. To offer genuine customer service, while working with both the public and our salon's stylists, and letting your positive attitude shine.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Customer service and working with the public
* Express yourself as a positive, energetic, confident professional, while dealing with the public and co-workers.
* Greet each and every person that enters the salon and help with the check in process
* Show an understanding and proficiency for use of a POS system (Shortcuts), social media, credit card system, computers, printers, & phones.
* Salon opening and closing duties including the security of the day's till.
* Upon completion of the client's visit, enable a smooth checkout, book next appointment, offer suggested products for their home use.
* Maintain high standards of cleanliness and compliance to state and federal salon standards, laws and guidelines.
* Manage the front desk, reception area, dressing room and break rooms as necessary.
* Washington State Servers permit desirable and necessary to obtain.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and to stand and walk for an eight hour shift.
* Maintain and understand salon products, organize, price and stock the products as necessary.
* Must be available Saturday and Sunday.
* Part-time to full time
Job Type: Part-time
- Redmond, WA