Administrative Assistant Capital Management Jobs Vacancy in Mutual Omaha
Mutual Omaha urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Capital Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Capital Management Jobs Vacancy in Mutual Omaha Jobs Details:
Job no: 494241
Work type: Full Time Regular
The Capital Management team is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to provide advanced administrative support to senior level executives and managers in the division. Responsibilities include managing multiple calendars, making travel arrangements and ad hoc tasks. This role requires strong computer skills, flexibility, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff. Sensitivity to confidential matters and a positive, can-do attitude will be essential.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides specialized administrative support for senior level executives/managers.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling meetings and conference calls for multiple calendars, reserving conference rooms, preparing agendas and meeting materials, arranging refreshments as necessary.
- Screens, handles, or redirects incoming telephone calls, from both internal and external sources. Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person when onsite and remaining as their point of contact throughout the visit to the Mutual of Omaha office.
- Plans and books end to end travel arrangements for domestic travel, in line with company policy. Prepares subsequent expense reports.
- Operates personal computer and uses appropriate software to produce documents, presentations (PowerPoint), spreadsheets and various materials for the officers and staff as necessary.
- Provides transcription, typing, mail distribution services, creates and maintains filing system and records.
- Provides backup support for other departments within the division. Maintains office supplies inventory for the area/department; coordinates and submits payment requests.
- Performs ad hoc administrative tasks as requested and follows up on pending items under limited supervision.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Demonstrated experience supporting two or more managers and/or senior level managers
- Very proficient computer skills with thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills, strong decision-making ability, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Ability to multi-task, manage and meet multiple deadlines under pressure, and adapt to shifting priorities
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- 3+ years of complex calendaring and travel arrangements
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Feb 19, 2018 09:00 AM Central Standard Time
Applications close: Feb 25, 2018 11:55 PM Central Standard Time