Bookkeeper Accountant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Placements Seattle
Placements Seattle urgently required following position for Bookkeeper Accountant Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bookkeeper Accountant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Placements Seattle Jobs Details:
As a Bookkeeper you will work on a variety of tasks, including recording day-to-day financial transactions, maintain the general ledger, process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner. You’ll be expected to handle general bookkeeping, invoicing, paying vendors, manage commission, and much more!
This is an ideal opportunity for a professional who is looking for part-time work.
Essential Job Functions
- Processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage fixed assets including depreciation
- Payroll processing
- Processing and auditing of sales and sales tax
- General ledger entries
- Working with vendors to resolve any issues
- Preparing month end entries
- Maintenance of 1099 vendors
- Manage Company and Department P&Ls
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Located in the Seattle area
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Analytical ability to assess financial health of the company
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Tax knowledge, including international taxes
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Excellent organizational skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Great at critical thinking and attention to detail is second-nature
- Comfortable communicating with different groups of people
- Quick learner and takes initiative on leading projects