Control Room Operator Night Shift Jobs Vacancy in Cornerstone Mechanical Services Inc Richardson
Cornerstone Mechanical Services Inc Richardson urgently required following position for Control Room Operator Night Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Control Room Operator Night Shift Jobs Vacancy in Cornerstone Mechanical Services Inc Richardson Jobs Details:
Control Room Operator (Semi-Conductor Plant)
- Keep operational areas in a high level of operational readiness, housekeeping, organization, orderliness and free of hazards..
- Review, comprehend, and follow Sequence of Operations, Standard Operating Procedures, LOTO's, P&ID's, and PFD's.
- Maintain thorough and accurate records of daily activities, equipment status, operating and quality parameters.
Specific experience, knowledge and skills (current proficiency is required):
- Knowledge in the principles of operating and monitoring:
o Life Safety and Fire Alarm Systems
o DI Water Production Plant, Industrial Waste Treatment Plant, Centrifugal Compressed Dry Air Compressors, High Purity Gas & Chemical Dispense Systems, and their control devices
o Centrifugal chillers and their appurtenance, including cooling towers, pumps, fans, and associated controls devices
o Hot water systems which include boilers, heat exchangers, deaerators, expansion tanks, etc.
- Knowledge in the use of SCADA systems to monitor and control site infrastructure systems a plus but not required.
- Must be able to respond quickly to potentially critical situations, perform rapid, accurate assessments, trouble shoot systems and components to identify causes of failures, determine appropriate corrective actions, and implement these corrections promptly to mitigate the effects of system upsets.
- Capable of coordinating internal and contract resources in response to emergency situations.
- Must be able to use basic PC applications, such as Windows, Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be team oriented and highly collaborative, possess effective oral and written communication skills, and be extremely reliable and dependable.
- Able to interpret and work from written instructions and drawings with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate on system projects and maintenance that are required for reliability and capacity, from maintenance planning, design reviews through start up, final commissioning and acceptance.
- Works with plant utility systems in operations and maintenance of process fluids, refrigeration and HVAC, waste treatment and neutralization, electrical, and steam and hot water systems.
- Able to make process control decisions, schedule and record maintenance activities, and produce equipment status reports.
- Compressed work week
- Night shift (approx. 5:30 PM - 5:30 AM)
- May perform preventative maintenance
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be drug and alcohol free
- Compensation based on experience (Approx. Range; $20.00/hour - $25.00/hour)
- Overtime and holiday pay rates when applicable
- Paid vacation for full-time employees after 6-month probation period
- Co-pay health insurance for employee after 60 days employment
- Matched 401(k) after 6-month probation period
Job Type: Full-time
- Control Room Operator: 1 year
- High school or equivalent