Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Sts Corporation Hawthorne
Sts Corporation Hawthorne urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Sts Corporation Hawthorne Jobs Details:
About Us: STS Corporation is a leading aerospace and defense contractor. We design and build aftermarket products for the US Government, Fortune 500 firms and international clientele. Our company culture is entrepreneurial and collaborative. We recruit high potential candidates to join the company, and are committed to giving team members maximum opportunity to develop and grow. STS is privately-held and is based in Hawthorne, CA
Position Details : The Mechanical Engineer will support the development of new products by designing and reverse engineering obsolete parts. The position requires solid and comprehensive engineering skills. Candidates should be proactive, detail oriented and able to solve problems independently. Salary is competitive for comparable positions, and is based on experience. Benefits include paid vacation, health insurance and 401(k) plan.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Tearing down and analyzing mechanical assemblies, and drafting drawings suitable for manufacturing
- Designing various mechanical assemblies, including enclosures, mounting systems meeting military requirements, engine/generator assemblies, air conditioning assemblies, fan assemblies, ducting and heat exchanger assemblies
- Researching/testing manufacturing methods and materials
- Developing test plans, procedures, and reports
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- Several years of experience in a comparable role
- Proficiency in CAD (i.e. Pro-Engineer, SolidWorks, AutoCad, etc.)
- Familiarity with mil-spec preferred, but not required
- Design knowledge of cable harnesses and tooling an advantage, but not required
To Apply: Please visit www.systemtechnical.com to email your resume and write a short explanation of your interest in the position. Please note you must be US citizen or permanent resident.
STS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with STS is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)