Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Jll East Hanover
Jll East Hanover urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Jll East Hanover Jobs Details:
BUSINESS ANALYST - JOB SUMMARY
The Business Analyst will provide management with an in-depth understanding of key business drivers and enhanced decision support through financial analyses, and compilation of data/metrics. While playing a key role in implementing and supporting standardized processes portfolio-wide and function to identify ways to improve systems, tools and organizational effectiveness. By determining business drivers and report key metrics to enable the improvement of operational efficiencies within the Jones Lang LaSalle account portfolio.
- Manage capital project spending, tracking and reporting in accordance with defined project budget, utilizing budget, forecasting tools, reporting tools and ad hock Excel based tolls.
- Provide high quality data for capital spending and forecasting for reporting to client.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Client’s capital account structure and associated systems Cash Flow and Cash Transfers – work to ensure that project spend is correctly forecasted and excess budget utilization is maximized.
- Work with the Project Management Leadership team to coordinate portfolio wide $35M budget and reforecasting, developing variance explanations and accurate annual forecasting by site or country.
- Analyze raw data and present information to be used to identify action plans which will inherently result in increased value to both the Client and Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Work with the Project Team to collect and interpret data trends/patterns and develop predictive analyses based on historical data and informed assumptions to drive the business.
- Manage and lead the collection and reporting on portfolio performance through account and JLL Corporate KPI scoring data.
- Responsible for managing dashboards and platform and all data governance.
- Responsible for providing dashboards, metrics and support as needed around cluster monthly/quarterly/annual reporting.
- Work with the Project Management, Finance and Operations to ensure coordination of templates and deadlines, reporting requirements and timely completion of documents.
- Work with the Project Management Operations to develop reporting tools and templates to effectively drive the business for Operations while incorporating Best Practices and Finance requirements.
- Consolidate and compile the JLL Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Performance Reports, post on OneView and distribute.
- Provide data tracking and System Admin support of the Project and Spend Apps Project Management team.
- Administer JLL Time Tracker, and report time to finance on a bi-weekly basis for invoicing Project Management time to the client.
- Administer JLL Cost Saves tracker, Data Accuracy tracking, Case Studies, Synergy Partner utilization, iStream submission and Project and Account HSE tracker.
- Provide support to Strategic Sourcing and other cost-savings initiatives.
- Integral member of the Operations Team reporting to the Senior Project Manager, Team Lead or PDS Account Lead.
- Other duties as they apply.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- B.A. /B.S. or 1-2 years of professional service industry experience, with preferred experience in Project Management Finance and Processes Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite, preferable version 2007- particularly Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong client relationships.
- Logical thinker with good common sense and superior problem solving capabilities.
- Sharp analytical skills with proven capabilities.
- High degree of independence, initiative, responsibility, accountability and ability to excel in a team environment.
- Ability to work virtually with other colleagues across the portfolio and other Jones Lang LaSalle accounts.
- Flexibility with respect to work schedule, travel, and project type.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the client, portfolio, PM and IFM organizations.
DESIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Bio Tech/Pharma Industry.
- Experience with SharePoint document management systems.
- Proficiency with PeopleSoft and JD Edwards E1 Financial System.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf .