Front Desk Receptionist Concierge Jobs Vacancy in United Hospitality Dallas
United Hospitality Dallas urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist Concierge. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Concierge Jobs Vacancy in United Hospitality Dallas Jobs Details:
We seek to hire a Highly Professional Concierge/Receptionist to manage a very busy front desk phones and interact with residents and guests via phone and in person. Part Time or Full Time - Day or Night.
- High level of professionalism and personal standard of a positive attitude, behavior and appearance
- Communicate effectively and provide outstanding customer service with the ability to speak clearly and distinctly
- Prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
- Deal with emergencies calmly and effectively
- One year of experience as concierge or receptionist/customer service-related position and basic computer skills
- Ability to live our Customer Service Principles
- Ability to embrace our Mission, Vision and Values
- Answer front desk telephone in a timely and professional manner. Forward calls to appropriate resident/patient or staff member
- Greet and sign-in visitors and assist in directing them to their destination or individual
- Interact with residents/patients and assist them
- Provide clerical support as directed by supervisor
- Maintain designated records and logs of daily occurrences
- Notify supervisor of unusual occurrences that could place residents/patients, visitors, employees and or / facility at risk
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service Skills: 4 years