Associate Accounting Analyst Agency Accounts Receivable Jobs Vacancy in First American Scottsdale
- Associate Accounting Analyst Agency Accounts Receivable
- First American
- Scottsdale AZ
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
First American Scottsdale urgently required following position for Associate Accounting Analyst Agency Accounts Receivable. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Accounting Analyst Agency Accounts Receivable Jobs Vacancy in First American Scottsdale Jobs Details:
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) operates through its family of companies to help people achieve and protect their dream of homeownership. First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. With experience dating back to 1889, First American is a leading provider of title insurance protection and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. More information about the company can be found at www.firstam.com
We need someone who understands the ‘big picture impact' of the accounting process. You will review and approve highly complex account reconciliations and ensure they accurately reflect the account’s balance. Conducting insightful assessments of the internal and external business landscape with an awareness of financial impact will be an important part of your job. You will actively pursue process improvements and identify what success looks like to the customer. Your on-going partnerships with customers will lead to continuously improving service levels.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic, established company and enjoys the challenges of understanding business needs and acting on them. We want a hands-on strategic individual who works independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment. Your job duties will include:
- Responsible for research and resolution of customer remittances in an Accounts Receivables environment.
- Interfaces with customers as the first point of contact to resolve customer service calls/queries/problems.
- Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks customer issues and problems.
- Assist with training of business process changes for assigned areas as needed.
- Participate on teams for process improvement, cost reduction and issue resolution.
- High School Diploma.
- Typically requires 0-2 years of analytical experience in the field or related area.
- Problem Solving-identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Good computer skills including all applications in Microsoft Office.
- Good analytical, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to identify and research problems and resolve with appropriate solutions.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with cross functional teams.
- Experience with mainframe system, Oracle preferred.
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.