Program Coordinator Leadership Recruitment Volunteer Relations Jobs Vacancy in Jersey Cares Livingston
- Program Coordinator Leadership Recruitment Volunteer Relations
- Jersey Cares
- Livingston NJ
- 23 Jan, 2018 26 days ago
Jersey Cares Livingston urgently required following position for Program Coordinator Leadership Recruitment Volunteer Relations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Coordinator Leadership Recruitment Volunteer Relations Jobs Vacancy in Jersey Cares Livingston Jobs Details:
*A thoughtful cover letter is required to be considered for this position. If one is not included the resume provided will not be reviewed. See the "To Apply" section at the bottom of this posting.
The Jersey Cares Program Coordinator role is the perfect position for someone who is an outgoing self-starter who is committed to improving the lives of others.
In this role, you will be directly supporting the planning and execution of Jersey Cares’ recurring volunteer programs by recruiting new volunteers and engaging with them daily to encourage their active participation in volunteer opportunities that address the needs of the communities in which they live and work.
The Program Coordinator works closely with the Program Manager – Management Development and reports directly to the Senior Manager of Programs.
- Develop and execute community outreach strategies to recruit and engage a diverse population in volunteer service.
- Identify and recruit potential volunteer leaders (who we call “Project Coordinators”) for training and development.
- Plan and manage daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual volunteer recognition communications.
- Maintain our Customer Relations Management (CRM) system - Salesforce.
- Write detailed descriptions of programs for the website, publications, and grant management.
- Monitor and respond to all inquiries received in the enterprise-wide email account and on the volunteer hotline.
- Other duties as assigned (including, but not limited to Jersey Cares Corporate Days of Service, Annual Events and volunteer training which often take place on weekends and holidays)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- A strong work ethic and ability to think creatively and effectively multi-task.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to develop and manage project plans, marketing, and communication obligations and follow through to completion.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, social media, and Salesforce or other CRM system.
$15 / hourly, 32 hours per week.
This is an entry-level position; no benefits are provided.
About Jersey Cares
Jersey Cares increases civic engagement in New Jersey by coordinating volunteer opportunities to address community-identified needs. Jersey Cares, a nonprofit organization established in 1993, recruits and engages volunteers in rewarding, effective efforts that address community-identified needs. We collaborate with local nonprofits to identify needs and implement volunteer projects to meet these needs. We provide individuals, families, corporate employees, and community groups with a wide variety of volunteer opportunities that range from tutoring children to painting new murals in schools. Jersey Cares is an affiliate of the HandsOn Network, an innovative alliance of volunteer catalysts throughout the world.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to (No calls, please):
Senior Manager of Programs
On the Email Subject Line Please Type
Program Coordinator, Leadership Recruitment & Volunteer Relations
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Pr: 1 year