Senior Service Operations Manager Building Technologies Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Irving
- Senior Service Operations Manager Building Technologies
- Irving TX
- 23 May, 2018 26 days ago
Siemens Irving urgently required following position for Senior Service Operations Manager Building Technologies. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Service Operations Manager Building Technologies Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Irving Jobs Details:
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 226297
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
- Direct all service operations activities including: account management, service agreement management, project management, design engineering, service project installation, commissioning and service delivery activities within a location. Ensure effective and profitable execution of the service business, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction consistent with company and location objectives. Advise management on local operations planning including resource allocation, hiring and development, financial forecasting, monitoring and issue resolution.
- Oversee service project installations, retrofits, non-installed, time and material, mechanical service, service agreements , and other service offerings. Review service proposals to ensure accuracy and appropriate method to meet company and customer objectives. Assist employees in determining margins, identifying resources and assessing future potential business.
- Conduct financial analysis including forecasting, estimating, monitoring, and recovery planning. Develop and implement strategies (e.g. business growth, asset management, cost reduction, customer satisfaction, employee productivity) to achieve business goals.
- Manage service schedule and dispatch. Ensure customer satisfaction and employee productivity and quality of work. Address customer service concerns and monitor satisfaction. Motivate employees to achieve customer and company performance goals. Perform employee management responsibilities such as hiring, training, conducting performance reviews, and resolving issues.
- Maintain knowledge of competition and understand product positioning and sales strategies. Provide feedback on new products/services and provide feedback to management.
- Analyze existing policies/procedures and recommend improvements. Actively participate or lead company initiatives and improvement programs that cross over location, area and zone boundaries. Ensure the proper implementation of all company policies and procedures. Maintain current knowledge of regulatory laws, changes and requirements and ensure compliance. Develop and maintain technical competence of company’s products, applications and services.
- Track competition (activities, products, systems, prices, etc) reporting on findings and recommends changes/improvements. Represents Siemens in industry associations, professional organizations and affiliations and develops relationships with builders, contractors and other business community leaders.
- Associates degree (2 year) in a technical (industry related) field or equivalent work experience.
- 8 + years industry experience including operations supervisory/ management role including planning, contracting, project management, account management and all aspects of general business management
- Ability to proactively implement organizational and process change in response to business needs. Strong listening, negotiation, organizational, oral and written communication skills for multi-tasking effectively.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time.