Customer Service Order Entry Processor Jobs Vacancy in Laird Technologies Inc Warren
Laird Technologies Inc Warren urgently required following position for Customer Service Order Entry Processor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Order Entry Processor Jobs Vacancy in Laird Technologies Inc Warren Jobs Details:
Based in Warren, OH, the Service Processor I must be a detail-oriented team player and a strong communicator. Working in a high volume service oriented department, the Service Processor handles a variety of tasks simultaneously in an expeditious, calm, organized and decisive manner. The Service Processor verifies and maintains records of incoming & outgoing shipments of repairs, after market & new equipment orders, customer interactions, and related items. This position will work with customers for payments (purchase orders and credit cards) and arranges for shipping. They will process all repair orders, after market & new equipment orders; including customer interactions and record keeping for the service & sales departments. The individual selected should be an independent worker and able to problem solve quickly, with general supervision. Additionally, the person selected must have the ability to work well within Laird’s cross functional, team based environment.
- Meet customer expectations through effective communication via phone and email
- Interact with other teams and departments to prioritize orders and to identify and solve problems pertaining to sales, service and delivery
- Coordinate with appropriate groups all special requirements to include product configuration, testing and shipment dates for orders
- Proactively communicate any changes in commitment to distribution and/or dealers
- Work with other departments to successfully resolve customer issues in a timely fashion
- Provide high touch customer service for a high tech product by building and maintaining client relationships and following departmental processes
- Investigates/resolves common problems. Promotes company products/services
- Assesses basic needs of customer and suggests alternative products/services
- Resolves product/service problems
- Ability to create a “cared for” customer atmosphere
- Demonstrates sound business judgment and decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills
- Strong business correspondence skills
- Attention to detail, follow up and multitasking.
- Competent in proofreading, editing, spelling, composition, and possess a good vocabulary.
- Thorough understanding of Internet technologies including browser basics.
- Team player with positive attitude
- Computer competencies including: MS Office, ERP
- Ability to develop creative solutions to customer service issues
- Ability to present the product and the company in a professional manner
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years customer support experience (preferred).
- Experience in a high performance team-based environment (preferred).