Account Manager Kansas Nebraska Iowa Jobs Vacancy in New Balance
New Balance urgently required following position for Account Manager Kansas Nebraska Iowa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Kansas Nebraska Iowa Jobs Vacancy in New Balance Jobs Details:
This individual is responsible for driving sales of New Balance footwear, accessories, and apparel to customers within a designated territory. They will be responsible for achieving sales objectives and quotas for their territory. The Account Manager will effectively manage all NB business activities with each customer, using marketing and product initiatives to effectively position New Balance brand. This role will cover various accounts across Kansas, Nebraska, and Iowa.
- Planning: Work with Regional Sales Managers to develop accurate and realist go-to-market plans, quarterly assortments, forecasts, and scenario plans. Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews with customers. Meet all reporting and forecasting deadlines in a timely and consistent manner.
- A ccount Management: Work with the Regional Sales Manager to manage assigned accounts. Provide account feedback to Sales and Product management staff. Leverage market and account knowledge to maximize New Balance product placement and sales. Ensure that inventory levels and aligned to sell through, margin and turn objectives. Mentor other Sales Reps regarding best practices for managing accounts.
- Product: Identify product opportunities and execute product strategies.
- S tay current on product features and changes. Recommend product to purchase that position inventory appropriately and proactively manage product flow. Balance the merchandising needs of the account with New Balance's product placement objectives.
- O rder Management: Accountable for execution, management, and timely coordination of account orders, including entry, tracking, order confirmation, cancellations and delivery information. Meet all order deadlines in a timely and consistent manner using assigned tools
- Brand Presentation: Manage all aspects of New Balance brand presentation with assigned account(s) including advertising, in store and on line. Ensure proper ROI in achieved from New Balance's investments in advertising and in store with customer.
- Coordinate meetings between customer contacts and New Balance Marketing to establish strategies and execution for brand presentations.
- Four year university degree or equivalent
- 5 + years of experience in specialty retail and/or field sales/sales support
- Excellent communication and public presentation skills
- Self-motivation, determination, creativity and organizational skills are a must
- Proficient at computer applications such as Lotus Notes, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Frequent travel is required, including multiple overnights and weekends
- Active interest in running and/or related sports is a plus
- Valid driver’s license and state driving record is required
- Must be able to lift and carry sample bags weighing up to 30 pounds.