Accounting Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Arrive Logistics Austin
Arrive Logistics Austin urgently required following position for Accounting Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Arrive Logistics Austin Jobs Details:
Arrive’s accounting department is growing! This is your chance to be a play-maker at an organization with bold goals and a big future! As an Accounting Coordinator, you will take ownership of client-facing accounting communication. You will also work closely with our sales team and sales managers. On top of internal & external relationship management, this role also requires the execution of detail-oriented administrative tasks to keep accounting running smoothly! Our ideal candidate has an unmatched work ethic, a bias for action, and a “let’s go” attitude.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with our sales team & sales managers to understand their clients and related accounting needs.
- Display top-notch customer service skills as you answer inbound inquiries from our clients and build relationships with customer accounting contacts.
- Learn each customer’s invoicing portal and develop processes to maximize collections and minimize billing discrepancies.
- Proactively research payment details and reach out to clients as needed.
- Pull weekly reports and distribute for internal consumption.
- Follow AR trending patterns to predict & prevent past due invoices.
- Strive to meet & exceed aging goals on a consistent basis.
- Settle payments with customers, keeping sales reps informed every step of the way!
- Resolve payment disputes thoroughly, involving management when appropriate.
- Execute administrative tasks, including document uploading and retrieval.
- Represent the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication with customers via phone and email.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- One year of experience in an accounts payable OR accounts receivable role, preferred.
- Two years of experience in a customer service-oriented role, preferred.
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to problem-solve independently or collaboratively, depending on the situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- An “LFG” mentality - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- May 28th, 2018
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + monthly incentive opportunities!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out with our gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Administrative Skills: 1 year
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Austin, TX
Required work authorization:
- United States