Interniship Jobs Vacancy in Foresight Group International Parsippany
Foresight Group International Parsippany urgently required following position for Interniship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Interniship Jobs Vacancy in Foresight Group International Parsippany Jobs Details:
United States of America
Are you currently in college and looking for a part-time role with a global company that offers growth and the potential to launch your career? Foresight, a QuintilesIMS company, is looking for someone on a part-time basis for general office administration and coordination. We are a global leader in Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and Risk Management Consulting solutions. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a great company with substantial potential!
Work Location : Parsippany office
Position Duration : 4-6 months, possibly longer, will need to reassess
Work Hours : 15-20 hours per week
Department ( s) : Quality Assurance and others as needed
Reports to : Head of Quality Assurance
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Filing, scanning, and maintaining our binder inventory
- Scribe for audits
- Archiving documentation
- Maintaining electronic files in SharePoint
- Supporting QA with Documentation Reviews
- Must know MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Able to organize electronic data and physical data
- Organize meetings, videoconferences, minutes, and coordinate schedules from QA team
- Ability to do basic analysis using Spreadsheets and MS Access
- SQL knowledge is a big plus
- Studies in engineering a big plus
- Studies in pharmaceutical a big plus