Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Sas Institute Austin
Sas Institute Austin urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Sas Institute Austin Jobs Details:
- Greets and assists visitors, providing internal and external guests with excellent hospitality.
- Covers the reception desk answering, screening and routing phone calls.
- Maintains conference rooms and flex space calendars.
- Assists with the coordination of onsite meetings, training, events and office moves.
- Keeps process documents, manuals and logs up-to-date and maintains accurate filing systems.
- Inputs data into online forms and applications and verifies accuracy.
- Acts as department liaison; distributing appropriate information to and communicating with staff.
- Performs general office duties: duplicates and faxes documents, orders, distributes and stocks office and break room supplies.
- Accepts and routes incoming mail and packages and prepares and ships outgoing mail and packages.
- Operates basic office machines; performs basic maintenance to office equipment and schedules maintenance for more difficult problems.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four years of general office experience required, preferably related to area of assignment.
- Associate’s degree in Secretarial Science, Business Administration, Administrative Office Technology, or related field.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent knowledge of office procedures
- Good problem solving, writing, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment
- Ability to lift/stock cases of paper and soft drinks