Mortgage Lending Loan Servicing Cash Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Company Greenville
- Mortgage Lending Loan Servicing Cash Operations Analyst
- Greenville SC
- 08 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Company Greenville urgently required following position for Mortgage Lending Loan Servicing Cash Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mortgage Lending Loan Servicing Cash Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Company Greenville Jobs Details:
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing BB&T Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Use working knowledge of the flow of funds through Mortgage Serving Platform (MSP) to assess and process corrective entries and act as an informational resource to internal and external clients. Review documents subject to regulatory, compliance and BB&T guidelines. Perform payoff analyses and application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Knowledge of the Mortgage Lending (ML) Servicing Cash Operations process area; identify business process/system improvements that streamline operations.
2. Support day-to-day operational reporting and processing needs of ML Servicing Cash Operations by processing loan level and investor level transactions, resolving complex issues and exceptions, and monitoring the changing regulatory, compliance and corporate environment.
3. Monitor process risks, controls and workflows for accurate data entry, implementation of procedures, team workflow volumes, backlogs, and appropriate adherence to investor and regulatory guidelines for Cash Operations.
4. Negotiate with title, companies and attorneys as applicable for collection of short payoff amounts.
5. Provide loan level review, research and analysis for exceptions, payoffs, and governance guidelines, such as regulations and policies.
6. Prepare, scan and validate documents for image repository according to department procedures.
7. Perform analysis and research on correspondence, loans and checks across multiple enterprise systems, including MSP.
8. Assess existing policies and procedures and make recommendations for process improvements.
9. Complete adjustments for payments, Automated Clearing House (ACH), transaction reversals, collections, taxes, unpaid principal balance (UPB), wires, corporate advances, insurance and loan modifications.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or Economics, or equivalent education and related training
2. Excellent decision-making and verbal communication skills
3. Ability to synthesize complex data and deliver findings in a simple and easy to read format
4. Demonstrated ability to listen, ask questions and comprehend new or complex matters
5. Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills, and attention to detail
6. Self-starter with ability to manage time wisely and work on multiple projects at a time
7. Flexibility to adapt to frequently changing priorities and projects
8. Capable of interacting with team members and management of all levels
9. Ability to look beyond symptoms to identify causes of problems and potential solutions
10. Ability to work collaboratively and exhibit influence without direct control
11. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
12. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Cash management operations experience
2. Knowledge of servicing-related regulations and rules related to Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Patriot Act
3. Ability to apply abstract concepts to accounting functions, including funds flow, general ledger (GL) transactions and entries, and entry clearing
4. Working knowledge of MSP (Black Knight servicing system)
5. Accounting training and/or experience
6. Experience with Microsoft Access