Drivers Needed Making Deliveries Our Cargo Van Northwest Houston Jobs Vacancy in Tenet Concepts Houston
- Drivers Needed Making Deliveries Our Cargo Van Northwest Houston
- Tenet Concepts
- Houston TX
- 10 Dec, 2017 30+ days ago
Tenet Concepts Houston urgently required following position for Drivers Needed Making Deliveries Our Cargo Van Northwest Houston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Drivers Needed Making Deliveries Our Cargo Van Northwest Houston Jobs Vacancy in Tenet Concepts Houston Jobs Details:
Drivers needed making deliveries in our cargo van.
Our Company Provides Delivery Services for Amazon"
Immediate need for Delivery Drivers (full time and part time) to deliver small/medium sized parcel packages throughout the Northwest Houston area utilizing our standard size cargo vans.
Medical/Dental/Vision available at 60 days
Compensation: Day Rate Compensation: Day Rate @ $110.00 (probationary rate) ; Day rate can increase up to $140.00 based on several factors. Potential to earn $196/day. Additional daily incentives offered. Full compensation structure will be disclosed at time of interview.
To be considered candidates MUST meet the following:
- Minimum age = 23 due to insurance requirements
- Clean MVR & Pass Background Check…No felonies…no exceptions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- This is a 7 day a week operation so you will be required to work a 10 hour shift per day or until the route is completed, and also required 1 weekend day every week; Shift start time is 8:00 AM. PRIORITY CONSIDERATION GIVEN TO CANDIDATES THAT CAN WORK BOTH WEEKEND DAYS.
- Possess strong customer service skills, technical aptitude, follow direction, team player and have a "can do attitude"
- preferred delivery experience, and verifiable experience driving a cargo van but will consider candidates with a strong steady work history.