Branch Manager Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union San Ramon
Provident Credit Union San Ramon urgently required following position for Branch Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Manager Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union San Ramon Jobs Details:
Provident Credit Union is looking for a Manager with some serious leadership skills. Are you up for the challenge? You'll be leading our full service San Ramon Branch office under the supervision of the Assistant Vice President of Member Sales & Service. If you're highly motivated and want to grow professionally, look no further.
As a Branch Manager, you'll be integral to the daily operation of our San Ramon Branch. Every day, you'll manage everything from operations and lending, to product sales, member service, and security and safety. You'll not only help Provident Credit Union thrive, you'll ensure that each team member is providing unparalleled service and value for our members. Because the success of your branch is at the top of your list, you'll ensure that all staff have up-to-date training that continues our tradition of excellent customer service.
- Excel at sales, service and revenue goals
- Ensure growth through increased share and loan activities
- Meet and exceed Provident's service and profitability goals
- Educate branch staff on all service standards
- Improve operations and increase efficiency
- Ensure the accuracy of your branch team's operations
- Manage risk exposure
- Conduct monthly audits and review branch performance with staff
- Train, support, motivate and retain a highly skilled staff
- Ensure branch facilities and equipment reflect our high standards
- Manage staff schedules and issues
- Prepare and manage the annual branch income and expense budget
- You live and breathe financial services and have at least one year of management experience to prove it
- You have unparalleled knowledge of real estate consumer loans, deposit accounts, saving, checking and term savings, as well as cash handling/teller transactions
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Incentive plan
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Provident membership
- Rate discount on home and auto loans
- In-house training
- And much more!
If this sounds like you, apply now! We want to meet you!
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace in 2017. Check us out on Glassdoor