Senior Asic Design Engineer Memory Controllers Jobs Vacancy in Nvidia Santa Clara
Nvidia Santa Clara urgently required following position for Senior Asic Design Engineer Memory Controllers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Asic Design Engineer Memory Controllers Jobs Vacancy in Nvidia Santa Clara Jobs Details:
We are now looking for a Senior ASIC Design Engineer for Memory Controllers:
As a Senior Designer at NVIDIA, you'll join a group of passionate engineers to design and implement state of the art Memory Controllers for our GeForce GPUs and Tegra SoCs. In this position, you'll make a real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company. Your work will impact product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We've crafted a team of outstanding people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the computing platforms of tomorrow.
What you'll be doing :
As a member of our MC Design team, you will collaborate with architects, software engineers, and circuit designers to and deliver a world-class solution. NVIDIA Memory controllers are among the industry's most complex because of the many protocols that are supported and the stringent requirements of our high end graphics controllers.
- In this position, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the micro-architecture and design including RTL design, synthesis, functional verification and timing analysis using leading edge CAD tools and using the latest process technologies.
What we need to see:
BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineer or related degree required, advanced degrees (MS, PhD) a plus.
- You have 5+ years of meaningful industry experience and a background in high speed DRAM and/or processor design (ie Graphics, Microprocessors, Network Processors, or Mobile / Multimedia SOCs).
- Knowledge of GDDR5, LPDDR4 or DDR3 or related protocols.
- You have experience with all stages in the ASIC design flow including emulation, prototyping, DFT, timing analysis, floorplanning, ECO, bringup & lab debug, and ATE test development.
- Strong working knowledge of Verilog or VHDL.
- Experience with high speed clocking, cache interfaces and protocols.
- Familiarity with board and system level issues.
- Programming skills in C and/or PERL.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills are required. A history of mentoring junior engineers and interns a huge plus.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge of crafting the highest performance & lowest power silicon possible? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our Memory Controller Design Team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.