Program Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Validatek Washington
Validatek Washington urgently required following position for Program Support Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Validatek Washington Jobs Details:
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE FOR CONSIDERATION
ValidaTek, Inc. is an award-winning mature SBA 8(a) Certified Small Business that provides high-security mission-critical IT services to the Federal Government. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes several U.S. Federal Departments. The corporate infrastructure is robust and based on industry best practices as evidenced by our DCAA Approved accounting system, Top Secret (TS) facility clearance, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 certifications, and CMMI Level 3 for Services (CMMI-SVC Level 3) and CMMI Level 3 for Development (CMMI-DEV Level 3) appraisals. We pride ourselves in being the best and only attracting and retaining the best talent to fuel our rapid growth. We promote a strong employee-focused corporate culture that provides a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their contributions and we all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
Support the management staff of a large and geographically dispersed team supporting a world-wide Enterprise IT environment.
- Be responsible for gathering the content, assembling and reviewing program deliverable; deliverable may include status reports, financial reports, staffing reports, risk reports and quality reports
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed
- Assist in the coordination of recruiting, on-boarding and off-boarding of program staff
- Assist management with the gathering and analysis of contract performance data
- Organize meetings and take meeting minutes
- Develop forms and records to document program activities
- Manage program records on SharePoint
- Escort new hires during the on-boarding process from building to building; this includes being able to traverse Washington, D.C. and Arlington as a pedestrian, sometimes in inclement weather
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant program information to the program team
- Assist in the communication of corporate policies, procedures and practices of the organization
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Required: 3+ years of Project Coordination experience in an IT environment.
- Required: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Visio
- Required: Basic knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Required: Must have the ability to work on their own and bring their own skills to bear to improve the processes and procedures already in place
- Required: Proactive and willing to initiate action, solution-oriented
- Required: Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Required: Ability to manage small projects without detailed instruction
- Required: Strong attention to detail and attention to quality is required
- Required: Must have the ability to work well with management-level staff
- Required: Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills
- Required: Bachelor’s degree (Business or Information Management or similar preferred)
- Required: ITIL v3 Certification (within 90 days of hire)
- Preferred: PMP Certification (within 6 months of hire)