Restaurant Server Nashville Jobs Vacancy in Museum Hotels Llc Nashville
Museum Hotels Llc Nashville urgently required following position for Restaurant Server Nashville. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Server Nashville Jobs Vacancy in Museum Hotels Llc Nashville Jobs Details:
Title: AM Restaurant Server
Reports To: Restaurant Managers, Food & Beverage Director
General Purpose: The AM Restaurant Server is an engaging and enthusiastic ambassador for the restaurant, intuiting the guest’s appetites through verbal and non-verbal cues, makes recommendations and sells any item on the menu to even the most reluctant palate. The Restaurant Server works accurately efficiently, expertly prioritizes and works to exceed guest expectations.
- Reports to work on time and ready to work scheduled shift.
- Follows all steps of service.
- Knows descriptions and ingredients of all menu items.
- Sells menu items with goal of increasing overall sales.
- Serves beverages and food in a cheerful and efficient manner.
- Ensures that service station is properly stocked.
- Completes all posted side work.
- Maintains a positive, friendly attitude with co-workers & guests.
- Provides prompt, accurate report of all income received during shift.
- Maintains a clean, orderly appearance of the restaurant service area.
- Assists/executes any and all tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow all proper sanitation guidelines.
- Able to work flexible hours (nights, weekends).
- Responsible, dependable, punctual.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong communication skills; must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- Clean and professional appearance.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for all things 21c.
- Familiar with and able to use POS systems.
- Must pass a background check.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Experience in an upscale dining environment preferred.
- Must be able to carry full service tray comfortably.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
21c Museum Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm