Restaurant Server Nashville Jobs Vacancy in Museum Hotels Llc Nashville
Museum Hotels Llc Nashville urgently required following position for Restaurant Server Nashville. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Server Nashville Jobs Vacancy in Museum Hotels Llc Nashville Jobs Details:
Title: AM Restaurant Server Reports To: Restaurant Managers, Food & Beverage Director General Purpose: The AM Restaurant Server is an engaging and enthusiastic ambassador for the restaurant, intuiting the guests appetites through verbal and non-verbal cues, makes recommendations and sells any item on the menu to even the most reluctant palate. The Restaurant Server works accurately efficiently, expertly prioritizes and works to exceed guest expectations. Specific Responsibilities: · Reports to work on time and ready to work scheduled shift. · Follows all steps of service.
- Knows descriptions and ingredients of all menu items. · Knows all wines by the glass and at least 5 wines in each category on the wine list in varying price ranges and styles. · Knows drinks names, ingredients, method of preparation, appropriate glassware, and garnishes. · Knows specialty beverages i.e.
- Completes all posted side work. · Maintains a positive, friendly attitude with co-workers & guests. · Provides prompt, accurate report of all income received during shift. · Maintains a clean, orderly appearance of the restaurant service area.
- Assists/executes any and all tasks as assigned by supervisor. · Follow all proper sanitation guidelines. Qualifications: · Able to work flexible hours (nights, weekends). · Responsible, dependable, punctual.
- Basic math skills. · Strong communication skills; must be able to speak, read and understand English. · Clean and professional appearance. · Demonstrates enthusiasm for all things 21c.
- Familiar with and able to use POS systems. · Must pass a background check. Education/Formal Training: High school or equivalent education required. Physical Requirements: · Must be able to carry full service tray comfortably.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time. · Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds. 21c Museum Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristic.