Recruiter And Happiness Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sharp Redmond
Sharp Redmond urgently required following position for Recruiter And Happiness Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiter And Happiness Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sharp Redmond Jobs Details:
3Sharp is planning to grow quite a bit in 2018, and we are looking for an experienced recruiter to help us source, interview, and onboard outstanding staff - and then keep those folks engaged and growing with us once they join.
The Recruiting aspect of the role is primary - you'll need to quickly understand our niche tech business and the essence of the roles, so you can identify candidates with the right skills and aptitude to flourish here. You'll own the tactical execution of the recruitment and onboarding of candidates, and will also drive recruitment marketing efforts in consultation with our internal marketing team.
The HR side of the role will primarily focus on systems administration (Zenefits, Reflektive), supporting internal training efforts, and owning the social events, with opportunity to assist on broader HR projects. There will also be general assistance with the overall organization and appearance of the office, and to assist both visitors and employees - this includes reception, general office administration, keeping the kitchen full of tastiness, etc. .
- Own the recruitment process including posting jobs, screening resumes, conducting phone interviews, scheduling, reference checks, and generating offers in Zenefits. Sourcing of passive candidates, developing relationships and pipelines for future openings.
- Onboarding of new hires, from coordinating work space with IT and Executive Assistant, to first day logistics and welcome events.
- Recruitment marketing to include refreshes of company careers page and enhancing our EVP through social media, company blog, and other avenues.
- Manage our ongoing social events, including monthly happy hours, Halloween, holiday donation drives, employee celebrations (birthdays, weddings, babies), and random events (Talk Like a Pirate Day, chili cook-off, etc).
- Maintain internal training calendar and SharePoint site.
- Work with Executive Assistant on logistics for monthly company meetings; annual holiday party, summer event, and strategic kick-off; and general office administration.
- Manage our office snacks to keep us stocked up and balanced between healthy and disastrous.
- Reception duties for our low-traffic office space; mostly signing for packages!
This role is perfect for someone with an outgoing personality and positive attitude, with at least 2 years of experience in recruitment and an inclination towards technology (you don't have to understand code, but you can sense authenticity and if someone knows what they are talking about).
- 2+ years of recruiting, ideally in the tech sector
- Outstanding organization and attention to detail
- Passionate about planning and executing amazing events
- Proactive and resourceful; finds improvements or new solutions to make us more effective
- A true people-person - you derive energy from interactions and are quick to offer up help
- Confident and strong communicator
- Driven to learn and grow
- Experience in a small company or start-up is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.