Supply Chain Planner Jobs Vacancy in Mccormick Hunt Valley
Mccormick Hunt Valley urgently required following position for Supply Chain Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Planner Jobs Vacancy in Mccormick Hunt Valley Jobs Details:
- Development, planning and implementation of the supply plan to meet finished good demand at optimized total delivered cost.
- Develop production (rough cut) & inventory plans to meet finished goods demand via internal & co-pack operations network.
- Evaluate slow moving materials and excess inventories and recommend and implement corrective action plans.
- Daily management and problem-solving of supply and inventory plan variances, including unexpected demand, to ensure appropriate communication and actions with customer service, sales planning, marketing, operations and the customers as appropriate.
- Serves as the Supply Chain lead on cross-functional customer/business teams charged with business development, operational excellence and capacity development; recommends, leads and operationalizes process improvements and cost reduction opportunities.
- Proactively participate and engage in driving supply planning execution of new business opportunities, including new products and product discontinuations, and identify process efficiencies and improvements to optimize these opportunities.
- Crisis and constraint management requiring intensive analysis and problem resolution with tight timelines and high impact.
- Identifies trends and proactively identifies opportunities, resolves difficult & complex problems to create capacity, reduce costs and/or drive growth.
- Evaluates complex situations in Supply Planning and adjacent areas using multiple sources of internal & external information and applying Supply Chain subject matter expertise & various methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or related field.
- 6 or more years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Customer Service or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, trouble-shoot, problem solve and resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrated success leading and championing substantive business plan recommendations for senior divisional leadership.
- Ability to manage larger projects and/or process improvement initiatives with cross functional teams using advanced influencing & leadership skills.
- Strong communication, organization, and coaching skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Power Point, Word, and ERP (ex: SAP), ECC, APO.
- Superior understanding of concepts and principles in Supply Planning and working knowledge of these elements in other areas including other Supply Chain sub-functions, Operations, Sourcing and Sales.
- In-depth understanding of how Supply Planning integrates within the end-to-end Product Supply Network (Source, Plan, Make & Ship).
- Working knowledge of general business practices & concepts and high level of commercial awareness (MKC markets and product lines).
- Seeks knowledge, understands and applies industry leading supply planning practices.
- Sound understanding of both internal and external business needs.
- Superior knowledge of technical activities & procedures to perform role.
- Understands how work impacts the bottom line and OGSMs.
- Superior analytical skills & application of evaluative judgment for analysis of factual & qualitative information in complicated and/or novel situations.
- Ability to filter, prioritize and validate information to develop tactical plans and make recommendations in circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Key collaborative relationships with Customer Service, Logistics, Demand Planning, Plant Planning & Scheduling, Plant Operations, Commercialization and Sourcing Significant exchange of information in concise and logical way; often presents to top divisional leadership.
- Strong degree of professionalism and influence when dealing with others and leading cross-functional team(s) to alignment and solutions.
- APICS (CSCP and CPIM) certifications
- MS Access
- Proficiency with PPDS Optimizer