Engineering Intern Industrial Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Masterduct Houston
Masterduct Houston urgently required following position for Engineering Intern Industrial Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Intern Industrial Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Masterduct Houston Jobs Details:
Engineering Intern: Industrial Engineer
~10 weeks paid Summer assignment, June - August, 2018
At Masterduct we offer the North American businesses an expanded range of innovative hose products for industrial applications – especially in high-heat, abrasive materials conveyance, dust collection, antistatic, vehicular exhaust source-capture, and chemical fumes environments.
Satisfied customers return to Masterduct over and over as a solution provider, demonstrating their confidence in our products and services. We offer technical hoses and connecting systems to meet just about any need. Our company's long-wearing, flexible Master-PUR polyester-polyurethane conveyance hoses, and Master-CLIP mechanically-locked fabric hoses for high heat/corrosive fumes, benefit from an engineering department that employs the most advanced technology with an aim toward satisfying every technical requirement.
We are currently searching for a Summer Engineering Intern to support the execution of our Manufacturing strategy in our Houston, TX manufacturing facility. Selected candidates will report directly to Operations Manager for the duration of the ~10-week paid assignment.
- Create detailed process instructions for various areas and manufacturing equipment.
- Completed Job Safety Analysis (safety assessment) for manufacturing equipment.
- Assist plant leadership with the implementation of Lean initiatives.
- Process/Product flow assessment for manufacturing processes, focusing on reducing cycle time
- Review processes for scrap and identify areas for improvement.
- Position open to all Industrial Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering students who have completed their sophomore year of study.
- Selected candidates must have strong attention to detail and demonstrated initiative to proactively seek out information.
- Interested students should have basic understanding of engineering fundamentals such as but not limited to safety, quality systems, time studies, CAD, technical writing, etc.
- Candidates must be local and have a reliable means for transportation.
Note: This Job Description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by the Supervisor. All requirements are subject to change and updates.
Job Type: Internship
- Houston, TX
Required work authorization:
- United States