Players Club Representative Jobs Vacancy in Robinson Rancheria Resort Casino Nice
Robinson Rancheria Resort Casino Nice urgently required following position for Players Club Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Players Club Representative Jobs Vacancy in Robinson Rancheria Resort Casino Nice Jobs Details:
Responsible for providing support and service to club members and promoting the success of the player’s club by assisting guests through the membership process.
- Enter new customer accounts.
- Greets customers as a company representative and provides information concerning casino programs and amenities, off-site attractions, hotels and restaurants, and Gold Card program.
- Issues promotional amenities, redeems coupons, and maintains accurate banks and inventory control records.
- Greets buses and distributes Gold Cards and requested coupon packages to passengers.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies in an ethical manner.
- Develops customer relations with top players.
- Inventory of redeemable items.
- Makes live announcements.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Good math skills essential
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
Job Type: Part-time