Finance Trainee Program Collaboration With The Merchant Development Jobs Vacancy in Hudson Bay Company Hbc New York
- Finance Trainee Program Collaboration With The Merchant Development
- Hudson Bay Company Hbc
- New York NY
- 18 Jun, 2018 30+ days ago
Hudson Bay Company Hbc New York urgently required following position for Finance Trainee Program Collaboration With The Merchant Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Trainee Program Collaboration With The Merchant Development Jobs Vacancy in Hudson Bay Company Hbc New York Jobs Details:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Internship experience in related field and/or experience in retail preferred.
- Proven leadership abilities, including professional business ethics, assertiveness and self-motivation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks to achieve productivity and business goals.
- Must be assertive, willing to take risks, and goal oriented, with a strong analytical and innovative mindset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Business Management, Finance or Accounting.
- Must be a 4th year student at time of application in a 4 year Bachelor’s Degree Program or a recent graduate and available to work full-time in 2018.
- Strong interest and ability in financial analysis.
- Partner with buyers and planners in managing a profitable business in a fast paced, deadline driven, detail oriented environment with the objective of increasing sales and earnings for the company.
- Assist with in-season management by actively monitoring Automatic Replenishment, Buyer Managed Inventory and Central Stock.
- Learn how to set financial targets and forecast overall department Sales, GM and Inventory Turns that fit the brand identity.
- Assist buyers and planners with financial performance management, inventory management and merchandise distribution.
- Conceptualize and work with team to execute on advertising and marketing strategies
- Assist in vendor negotiations.
Meet with Finance Center of Excellence partners regularly to learn how merchant financial performance affects overall company performance.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.