Associate Corporate Ratings Jobs Vacancy in Global Ratings New York
Global Ratings New York urgently required following position for Associate Corporate Ratings. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Corporate Ratings Jobs Vacancy in Global Ratings New York Jobs Details:
The Role: Associate, Corporate Ratings
55 Water St, New York, NY 10041
When you join S&P Global Ratings, you join one of the world's leading providers of independent credit risk research and benchmarks. You are part of a team that produces high quality fundamental research based on established criteria, you have the opportunity to ask probing questions to senior corporate executives, and interact with the global investor community.
- At S&P Global Ratings, your analytical opinion truly matters and each person who works here has an essential role in S&P Global Ratings reputation of integrity, transparency, and ratings excellence.
- S&P Global Ratings plays a vital role in bringing transparency and comparability to the financial markets and helps investors and others measure and manage credit risk.
- By supporting capital markets, S&P Global Ratings helps people to start and grow businesses, cities and states to build highways and hospitals, and manufacturers to build factories and create jobs.
- With offices in 26 countries, rating $47.5 trillion in debt, and with nearly 1,400 credit analysts, S&P Global Ratings is an important part of the world’s financial infrastructure and has played a leading role for more than 150 years in providing investors and financers the information they need to more easily, quickly and efficiently provide capital to businesses and governments.
What’s in it for you:
- We prepare our most successful Associates and Associate Directors to become our future senior analysts that act as spokespersons and senior analytical leaders in sector teams. A high performing Associate/Associate Director is likely to be considered for rating more complex and higher profile issuers, as well as for investor outreach.
- Build a career with a global company
- Grow and improve your skills by working on research and analysis with global impact
- Perform rigorous analytical work, research, fundamental credit analysis, analysis of financial statements, building of financial models and forecasts, and writing of analytical reports on rated corporate entities
- Maintain direct analytical responsibility for a portfolio of rated corporate issuers with the guidance of a Senior Analyst
- Ongoing surveillance and rating recommendations
- Repeat analytical contact with rated entities’ senior management, and presentation of analytical findings to internal and external constituencies
What We’re Looking For:
- MBA in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics
- Solid, demonstrable experience (3+ years) within a large commercial bank, investment bank, investing institution/asset manager, or an audit company working in the field of credit analysis of multinational corporations or equivalent military experience.
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of financial statement analysis and accounting concepts.
- Proficiency with figures and the ability to maintain accuracy and be detail oriented while complying with deadlines.
- Strong Excel/Word/PowerPoint and database application skills.
- Ability to prepare forecasts based upon reasoned assumptions.
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written, as well as the capacity to expand, learn, and make a contribution.