Full Time Graphic Deisgner Jobs Vacancy in Creative Group San Diego
Creative Group San Diego urgently required following position for Full Time Graphic Deisgner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Graphic Deisgner Jobs Vacancy in Creative Group San Diego Jobs Details:
We are looking for a full-time junior graphic designer who is a driven, confident in their skills, organized, flexible in their design style, able to work within a team setting as well a great communicator in studio as well as in client meetings. We are a positive agency looking to for a creative, fun, inspiring designer that loves to dive into all types of creative projects while managing a full workload with tight deadlines. Designer must also be available to attend work related sponsored events and parties.
Our design & marketing team handles projects for large scale San Diego events, brands and Communities on a daily basis we see these projects through from concept to web, to social to print. Ideal candidate will be expected to have the ability to jump from brand to brand and project to project with ease and positive energy while being mindful of client processes.
With an extensive list of events/venues/brands, comes a large amount of projects that require quick creative thought and collaboration between the entire marketing team to bring the vision, event and/or promotion to life. We’d love for someone who is outgoing and can think out of the box to be a part of the hustle & bustle that takes place on the daily. This person will have their hands in a little bit of everything with guidance from our Marketing & Creative Directors & Sr. Graphic Designer to offer them the most experience as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design print ads, fliers, posters, menus, table tents, banners, banner ads, web graphics, social media graphics, events sponsor kits, tickets, events signage, wall murals, event programs, event branding, full magazine, photography curation.
- Execute innovative design initiatives and establish & adhere to the conceptual and stylistic direction across all media
- Brainstorm creative concepts with the project team while maintaining each venue’s brand identity and presence
- Ensure all finished products reflect a unified conceptual approach
- Work within a variety of media from traditional print to interactive solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years minimum experience in a full-time graphic design position
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign a must
- Education background in graphic design, fine arts or other related field
- Ability to maintain consistency of brands across all media
- Demonstrated knowledge of print/web design
- Experience with, and understanding of the print production process
- Ability to do top quality work under strict deadlines
- An articulate, friendly, “whatever-it-takes”, down-to-earth attitude, along with a strong work ethic
- Confidence and persuasiveness to present and defend work to management, co-workers and clients
- Clear, concise and effective communicator (both oral and written)
- A strong retail and/or web design and editing background (experience with HTML, Coding, WordPress specifically) is a plus
- In-house creative and/or restaurant group experience is a plus
We work in a fast-paced office and the right candidate will be able to produce quality work for our clients while adhering to project deadlines. Excellent communication skills and the desire to work in a team environment are also top to be considered for position.
Hourly / Paid Holidays / PTO
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 2 years
- San Diego, CA