Disney Channel Casting Talent Relations Internship Datg Summer Jobs Vacancy in Media Networks Burbank
- Disney Channel Casting Talent Relations Internship Datg Summer
- Media Networks
- Burbank CA
- 18 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Media Networks Burbank urgently required following position for Disney Channel Casting Talent Relations Internship Datg Summer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Disney Channel Casting Talent Relations Internship Datg Summer Jobs Vacancy in Media Networks Burbank Jobs Details:
A Day in the Life...
The Casting Intern will assist with:
- Answering phones for the department and assisting with scheduling.
- Sorting through fan mail.
- Processing packages and shipments.
- Creating Excel tracking sheets and memos.
- Sourcing gift ideas and venues for events.
- Among other responsibilities. What you bring to the role:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Proven skills utilizing MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Prior casting office or talent relations internship experience.
- Prior experience with social media management (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Ability to exercise discretion and professionalism.
- Strong communicator, including both oral and written communication.
- A proven ability to take direction and follow-through on projects.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May/June through August/September for the approx.12-week Summer season.
- All candidates must be available to work M-F 40 hours/week in Burbank, CA.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship. -Junior or Senior-level standing, or a recent graduate within 6 months of graduation date.
- Prior experience with TV or promo production and post-production.
- Basic experience with Final Cut Pro and AVID. Compensation: Intern positions are paid employment opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability We Are…
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
At Disney/ABC Television Group, you’ll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills….
Disney Channel/Disney XD's Casting & Talent Relations department offers an exciting internship program providing a hands-on opportunity for you to work in the entertainment industry.Compensation: Intern positions are paid employment opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability 524621