Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Quinta Inns Suites Idaho Falls
Quinta Inns Suites Idaho Falls urgently required following position for Front Desk Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Quinta Inns Suites Idaho Falls Jobs Details:
Here’s your opportunity to work for a growing company and to join our team at the La Quinta Inn & Suites. As a leader in the hospitality industry, we are seeking an outgoing, professional, and energetic Front Desk Agent. This position is responsible for providing excellent guest satisfaction while attending to guest needs such as check-in/check-outs, reservations, and answering guest questions. The ideal candidate will work easily in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an optimistic, compassionate attitude to be the best part of each guest’s day. Other key duties include:
- Uncover leads from in-house guests, reservations, and operate as an integral member of hotel Sales team.
- Weekends and Sundays are regular shifts.
- Responsible to know, understand, and fulfill the InnTrusted Mission Statement.
- Create guest satisfaction by providing fast, friendly, and genuine hospitality.
- Respond to all emergency situations in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining hotel key security system.
- Know hotel emergency procedures.
- Assist guests with basic knowledge of local area to facilitate guest needs such as giving directions, identifying local attractions, etc.
- Promote and market reward/frequent stay program.
- Listen, apologize with empathy, find a solution, and follow through when resolving guest problems.
- Must be a team player with a great friendly attitude.
- Must have reliable transportation with good strong work ethics.
Eligible candidates may qualify for competitive benefits including 401K, vacation benefits, holiday benefits, dental insurance, health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, short term disability, and more!
All Employees must be willing and able to adhere to our Employee Handbook policies and pass our pre-hire drug test. This job reflects management’s assignment of essential job functions. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties/responsibilities to this job at any time.
This hotel is owned and operated by InnTrusted LLC. Our management style focuses on each employees growth and development. By providing tools, support, training, and educational opportunities, the employees at InnTrusted are encouraged to develop their professional goals and attain them. We experience little turn over, especially in our top management positions. Our hotel teams are continually exceeding expectations and producing award winning properties.
Job Type: Part-time